Bridging the Divide
Save the Date !
August 21-23, 2013
Earn Professional Designations
Success starts with credentials.
What you say can either win you a client or close the door to opportunity. GreenTrends education is about making you a green building expert, giving you the breadth and depth of knowledge to understand what’s happening with advancing technologies and their implications. So whatever your business, you’ll develop the skills to execute successful sustainability decisions and marketing strategies.
GreenTrend’s intensive 2-day program covers all the bases: building science principles, site development, building envelopes, resource and energy efficiency, water conservation, indoor air quality, effective operations and maintenance, and marketing the value of green.
- Earn the FGBC Certified Green Professional Designation
- 16 CEUs for Contractors—Course #0608298
- 12 CEUs for Architects—Course #9878267
- FGBC Certifying Agent Annual Verification
PH: 800-241-3333 or www.RitzCarlton.com
Group Name: Florida Green Building Coalition
Group Rate: $129 Group Code:
Cut-off Date for Group Discount: July 31, 2013. There are a limited number of rooms in the discount block so make your reservations early. First come-first served.
Exhibitors - Why Exhibit at GreenTrends?
- The reputation of the Florida Green Building Coalition makes it the “go to” organization for information.
- GreenTrends concentrates activities in the exhibit hall to give you numerous opportunities to sell
- Education sessions featuring well-respected industry professionals draw high-caliber attendees that provide you qualified leads.
- GreenTrends exhibitors benefit from pre-conference direct marketing campaigns, so reserve your booth early to get your information included.